The Better Results Through Listening skills workshop is a two-hour workshop designed to help participants of all levels become more active participants in the listening process.
The workshop is suitable for all levels.
- Increase understanding of effective listening … and what it is not
- Practice behaviours of effective, active listeners
- Diagnose strengths and areas for improvement
- Develop skills and techniques to improve one’s listening effectiveness
Specific Points of Emphasis
- The Concept of Listening – Understanding what listening is, and is not
- The Barriers to Listening – Ineffectiveness listening, communications barriers, personal attitudes
- The Skills of Listening – The 12 rules of effective listening, listening while note taking, demonstrating listening
In addition, participants are asked prior to the workshop to complete a listening assessment and bring it to the workshop.
The maximum number of participants is 24, and the minimum number is 6.
For More Information
Please use the form below to contact me for more information about the workshop, to discuss how it might conducted or adapted to suit your participants, or to receive more detailed information, such as a sample agenda or initial estimate. You might also check out my page on Engagement Logistics.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]