My Workshops: An Introduction
Communicating effectively to critical audiences is one of the most important skills of every successful leader or manager.
With more communications methods and faster technology available every day to deliver messages to key audiences, engaging communications continues to depend upon the individual’s skills, capabilities and confidence. The development of their ‘voice’ – one that’s clear, compelling and credible – remains essential, no matter the medium. This is true regardless of your ultimate business outcome, to …
- Manage important relationships with clients, departments and stakeholders
- Deliver decisions, recommendations, points-of-view and ideas to key audiences internally and externally
- Increase group accountability and decision making
- Motivate, coach and supervise staff
- Brainstorm new ways to deliver and improve business practices, or
- Get ahead of problems, issues and crises
I lead training workshops that help people build their leadership and management skills while, at the same time, simplifying and polishing their communications skills. I have more than 20 years experience creating and adapting my curricula based on the client’s needs. All materials are based on simple, relevant and practical methodologies that people can apply immediately to real situations in any business environment. Workshops are typically conducted for one distinct department or team within an organisation, or for large groups of like-minded individuals from different areas of the company.
The workshops listed below are general areas which I personalise to the organisation’s culture, internal methodologies and processes, and the needs and skills of the participants.
For all workshops, I offer attendees six month’s free consultation afterwards to ensure they can apply the principles to their roles. Under ‘Client Log-In” (on the home page), I provide additional materials, documents, links to good websites to allow participants to continue their learning after the workshop is over. Use the hyperlinks to learn more about the workshop. Or, use the form below to contact me for personalised details.
- Business Writing (in all forms: narrative/paragraphs, email, specifically writing in PowerPoint)
- Change Management
- Client and Partner Relationships / Building Trust / Building Teamwork
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Creating Impact
- Creative Thinking, Creativity and Problem Solving
- Conflict Resolution
- Customer Service
- Design Thinking
- Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Listening Skills
- Meeting Facilitation
- Message Development
- Negotiation Skills
- People Leadership
- Presentation Skills (see also Creating Impact)
- Staff Management and Supervision
- Strategic Thinking, Strategic Planning
- Time Management
For More Information
Click here to go to the Contact Page if you’d like to get more information about a workshop, discuss how the materials could be tailored to your participants, or receive more detailed information, such as a sample agenda or initial estimate.